Date(s) - 05/19/2021
Learn basics of pronouncing, reading, and studying Thai language, with a spotlight on practical Thai massage topics.
Your instructor (me) has been speaking Thai for 16 years, doing Thai massage for 10 years, and has taught language workshops in Thailand, Washington DC, and Virginia.
We’ll meet Wednesdays on Zoom at 5:30pm Central (3:30pm P, 6:30pm E) for six weeks, May 19 to June 23.
- Learn (or review) common greetings and basic grammar.
- Practice the five tones and other keys to pronunciation.
- Spell simple words using Script.
- Speak about practical Thai massage topics.
- Do metta meditation in Thai.
- Use the Thai names for select Reusi Dat Ton exercises from the Wat Po sequence for Thai massage practitioners.
I’ll provide supplemental materials, and please plan to set aside a little time daily to study. Just 5-10 minutes helps!
Email me: Leslie@HealthyArts.net
Investment: $165/pp for the six weeks
I will email the Zoom link before the start.
Reach out about other payment options and private tutoring.